Weather and occurrence of various Events in our surroundings can decisively influence the success rate of marketing campaigns. The purpose of our business case is to monitor and forecast relationships that can give our business clients a decisive advantage over competition.
The focus of this solution is to predict relations of the business dependancy and success with the real environmentional conditions, such as the Weather & (Custom) Events. This factors are:
- Number of agents needed for a particular service on a daily basis,
- Optimal time for outgoing call placement, based on near history weather and events, the optimal duration of a call and the optimal ratio of its repetitions, if the customer do not answer the call;
The results of predictions will be visualized and used for planning of the system resourses and improvement of the automation procedures of call delivering systems.
The solution will influence on decrising the probability of the Contact Center resources aggravation or saturation and incrising the probability of the call to be succesfully served to the customer. Consequently, we expect improvements at “Call Response / Number of Agents / Customer Satisfaction” rate.
Contact Centers, CRM and CIM systems offering services for different industries ( i.e. Telecommunications, Finance, Retail, Services & Tourism, Publishing, Energetics, Marketing & Research…).
- Within the pilot different processes have been implemented in BT/CDE, such as importing data from the COCOS CEP system, their anonymization, minimization, filtering, enriching and finally exporting to JSI.
- At JSI the data have been further on enriched with the weather data, filtered by calender data and analysed by QMiner.
- Results anlysed in JSI have been re-exported to BT / CDE and there visualized with their internal tools (Workforce Manager), using the analysed data as a prediction model.
Pilot results are confirming influence of the calendar and weather condition to the campaign calls success and therefore the possibilities of improving the KPIs by implementing the related predictions to the COCOS CEP system. Further on, the Pilot III should be continued with modelling of:
- Analyses of campaign dependency from the weather and event conditions,
- Increasing focus with outbound calls not only to the answered calls rating, but to duration of calls and number of needed repetitions. For such modelling some supplementing of the input data is to be considered.
- Considering of the influence of the (custom) events to the contact center traffic;
RESEARCH & INNOVATION DOMAIN: Contact Centers, CRM and CIM systems
TOOLS INVOLVED: COCOS CEP Importer / Exporter, QMiner, COCOS CEP Workforce Manager
CONTACT PERSON: Matej Žvan email@example.com